Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Photo Manipulation 5: Theme 5 Friendship



This photo is my fifth theme: Friendship that was taken when I visit A Famosa.


This picture is my first support image.


This picture is my second support image.


I create one layer and drag the all images inside it. I remove the background main image and first support image with 'Eraser Tool' and 'Background Eraser Tool'. I also use image rotation to second support image and main image.


I add text 'Friendship'. I create one white later and edit with 'Brush Tool' and 'Blending Option' to create good frame for this photo. I also use 'Blending Option' -> 'Outer Glow to main image, text and first support image.

Complete

Theme 5: Friendship. Its show the friendship is very beautiful and very memorable to keep in our heart like a book that can keep the data that we like to write.


No comments:

Post a Comment