Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Photo Manipulation 4: Theme 4 Couple


I choose this photo as my fourth theme, Couple that I was took when my relatives visit my parents house.


This picture is my first support image.


This picture is my second support image.


This picture is my third support image.


This image is my fourth support image.


First, I remove all background of each photos using 'Eraser Tool' & 'Background Eraser Tool'. Then i create one new file and drag all photos inside it. Then I use again 'Eraser Tool' to smooth the edge for second & fourth support image. I also implement 'Blending Option' -> 'Bevel & Emboss' to main and third support image. I also create one white layer and edit with 'Eraser Tool' and 'Blending Option' -> 'Outer Glow' to create frame for this photo.


Complete

Theme 4: Couple. Show the little boy try to tackle the little girl. With adding support images, the photos more lovely look and full of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment