Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Photo Manipulation 3: Theme 3 Cheerful




I choose this photo as theme 3 that I was taken during staff football league few month ago.


I remove the background using 'Eraser tool' and 'Background Eraser tool'


I use this picture for my first support image.


I use this picture as second support image.


I drag the first support image inside main image and duplicate few times and edit with 'Brush Tool'. Also i drag the second support image for be the bottom of all images.


Then the main image I implement 'Blending Option' -> 'Outer Glow' and use 'Brush Tool' to do some more editing to duplicate first support images.


Complete

Theme 3: Cheerful. Show the kid enjoy himself play at village field. With big smile, show that this little boy enjoy play football.

No comments:

Post a Comment