Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Photo Manipulation 1: Theme 1 Lonely



I select photo that i took during trip to A Famosa.


I remove the background using 'Eraser tool' & 'Background Eraser tool' and left the image that i want to use.


I use this picture for my first support image.


I use this picture for my second support image. I use 'Eraser tool' to remove the white background.


I combine the main image with 2 support images. I make one white background layer and use 'Eraser tool' (brush type: Grass) to make frame for this photo.

Final touch, I add word lonely with yellow color. The second support image i edit the color effect by using Curves adjustment layer. The first support image I used 'Blending option' (Beveal and Emboss). And the main image I added some 'Blending option' (Outer Glow).


Complete

Theme 1: Lonely. This photo show the girl think about what might happened to her in future. Staring something that she feel not sure what might happen and what she will face in her life.

No comments:

Post a Comment