Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Photo Manipulation 2: Theme 2 Pampered



I select my niece photo for second theme that i was took during celebrate Eid Fitri with my family members.


I use this picture for my first support image.


This picture is my second support image.


I remove center background of first support image and drag the main image inside it.


I use 'Brush tool' (Scattered Maple Leaves) to fill the background of main image.


I used Filter -> Render -> Lighting Effect -> Style: Five Light Down.


Then I added second support image by remove the white background before drag into target image. Then I implement 'Blending Option' -> 'Outer Glow' for first support image and main image. I also implement 'Blending Option' -> 'Bevel & Embos' for second support image.

Complete.

Theme 2: Pampered. This photo show the kid that wish get attention and love from adult people. With love and wall bricks, the love spread from this photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment